Dec 30, 2011

Sorry guys, I'm kinda new to the whole "blogging" thing; the pictures I tried to upload last night, well, I did it all wrong. So, with help from Google, I am now going to RE-upload the pictures correctly! Hopefully this will work! (The captions have been re-entered for your convenience!)

NOTE: All of the pictures, again, are from: http://bonggafinds.blogspot.com/2011/12/introducing-mckenna-american-girl-of.html


McKenna Doll (dressed in outfit included with purchase of doll) and McKenna book, the first of the two-part series.



Take the Challenge! Book, available January 2012. Companion book to Girl-of-the-Year McKenna.

McKenna at Shooting Star Gym. This is her training gym.

 McKenna training at Shooting Star Gym.

McKenna in her room, ready for bed.

2 comments:

  1. I like Mckenna's loft bed because I also have a loft bed but it is just white. And I also like Mckenna's meet outfit.

    ReplyDelete