Dec 1, 2012

American Girl Book CONTEST!

Hi Everyone!

I'm SOOOOOO sorry- I know I haven't posted in almost a month! BUT, to make that up to all of you, I am now OFFICIALLY opening my first contest!

YEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

You can enter to win this American Girl book:
SNOOZE-A-PALOOZA!
This book has TONS of great themed sleepover ideas, and tells you all the steps and supplies you'll need to throw the perfect party; there are even shopping lists for each theme in the back of the book! I own this book myself and love it so much I have decided to give away a copy to one of you lucky blog-readers!

(Picture from Barnes & Nobel Website)

Okay, so to celebrate the first day of December, I am holding a contest that has to do with both winter and the holidays.

HOW TO ENTER:
Leave a comment on THIS POST ONLY answering these questions:
1. What is your favorite holiday tradition? (If you don't have one, what tradition would you like to start?)
2. What is your favorite winter activity?
3. How do you spend time with your AG dolls over winter break?
4. Leave your e-mail address in the comment (Get your parents permission first!)
*5. In addition, you can comment separately to gain an additional entry by blogging about this contest on your own blog! (Must include the URL) You must include your e-mail address with each entry.
(*Optional)

DETAILS:
- You may only enter once to answer the questions, and once to re-blog this.
- Contest is open ONLY to those who live in the USA and Canada.
- Contest is open from 12:00 a.m. December 1st until 11:59 p.m. December 15th (Central Time)
- I will randomly choose one winner using the random.org generator.
- I will e-mail the winner around the 16th from the e-mail address agnewsnviews@gmail.com. The winner has one week to confirm with their address before another winner is chosen.
- I will only announce the winner on the site after I get a confirmation e-mail from them.

Good luck to everyone, wishing you all a great December, and I'll be back to post more when Winter Break starts! Have some great stuff coming up for you guys, so check back often! Until then..
ENTER NOW... AND GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment