Jan 27, 2013

What's Coming Up on agnewsnviews!!

HI HI HI!!!!! Okay, I know I haven't posted in over a month- which is crazy!!! BUT I've been beyond busy with finals and getting back to school after break. SO, here are just some updates on what will be happening in the (hopefully) near future:

1. I'm going to be doing a few beauty photos of my dolls. These are artistic photos meant to look unrealistic, but are absolutely gorgeous. (Think child pageant photos). I'll be uploading photos of all my dolls, and telling you about the app I used to create them, because I'm doing this on my phone.

2. I'M SAVING UP TO BUY McKENNA'S ENTIRE COLLECTION!!!!!!!!! It's a little pricey, but I found someone who will be selling an entire McKenna collection, NEW and IN BOXES! I am beyond excited, but I've only saved about 5%. I'm trying really hard to save up and buy the whole thing! I'm going to be doing 2 things once I have that collection. First, an unboxing video of everything to show you all what it's like to unbox the ENTIRE collection!! I'll also be doing a review of everything and show more detailed pictures when everything is set up.

3. I've organized my doll corner!! (More like my doll wall...but whatever.) It's all nice and neat and I want to show it to you all! One weekend pretty soon I'm gonna take some pictures and show you how everything is set up and organized. It's pretty cool if I do say so myself... (I'll show you with and without McKenna's stuff!)

4. My plan for February is to show you guys some things you can do with your doll for Valentine's day! Maybe some cards, hairstyles, outfits, gifts, decorations and "food" ideas?!? (Think a V-Day party scene!)

That's pretty much all that's going on right now- so I'll be updating with stuff soon! Be on the lookout for updates, and I'll be blogging soon!

9 comments:

  1. Why are you not publishing new posts for 2020???

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You had not even published a new post in like 8 years

      Delete
  3. Did you get McKenna's entire collection???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you OK Rebecca. PLEASE PLEASE come back on this blog. If you got locked out of your account contact the Blogger support team They might help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and check out my blog https://americangirldollschatclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete